Recently, the brand’s usage of new marketing strategies has increased, and one of these prominent methods is inbound marketing.
Inbound marketing is a digital marketing methodology that uses the importance of content creation instead of direct advertising to attract more potential customers who can increase the sales of the service or product in addition to building long-term relationships with the customers or clients.
1. How Does Inbound Marketing Work?
Inbound marketing is a full-funnel marketing strategy that goes through three main phases, and it’s important to mention that in each stage, you can use many types of content, and the usually used type in a specific stage can be used in another. These stages are the following:
Choosing the right members for your content team to work on valuable and catchy content and conversations that present you as a trusted advisor to whom you want to engage with, so this stage includes working on the content strategies and plans that should be executed in different formats and published on the platforms that suit each POC.
Content types usually used in this stage: Social media campaigns, public relations, articles, blogs, guides, press releases, e-books, and infographics.
Instead of pushing products onto your potential leads, and because conversations are at the heart of engaging inbound strategies, in the engaging stage you try to start a sales cycle with the potential clients by using these effective weapons: landing page generators, conversion rate optimization tools, and email marketing software to define their problems and suggest solutions.
Content types usually used in this stage: Podcasts, webinars, videos, landing pages, email campaigns, free tools, calls-to-action (CTAs), and white papers.
In the delight phase, you seek to clarify your brand’s value, decrease fears, and assure dependability through various content marketing examples, ensuring if your clients are happy with their purchases or not, to let your business grow through reviews and recommendations.
Content types usually used in this stage: Case studies, website solution pages, sell sheets, online reviews, and testimonials.
2.What Are The Inbound Techniques?
Before running an inbound marketing campaign, it’s advised to do deep target persona research and smart marketing strategy planning that makes you capable of producing various and unique POCs continuously according to a stable and organized schedule that takes into consideration the features of each platform when publishing. In addition, its’ recommended to have a content monitor for your brand, who can direct the content in the right way and be a second eye when reviewing all POCs.
While using inbound marketing, you fight using many weapons. The most important of them are:
- Search Engine Optimization Tools (SEO).
- Social Media Tools.
- Marketing Automation Methods.
- Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Tools for Lead Nurturing.
3.When Should You Use Inbound Marketing?
- If you know your target audience accurately, inbound marketing is the perfect way to attract them because, through it, you will make use of that to write pieces of content that will push them to take real action towards your brand.
- In the case of looking to have good engagement, inbound marketing techniques are the best method to provide further insights and analysis into your audience, which will help in discovering complaints and suggestions about your brand.
- If you need to measure ROI, use inbound marketing, as through it you can track performance on an ongoing basis and tweak content if required to allocate budgets and resources.
- Brands that have a long sales cycle, such as B2B businesses are advised to use inbound marketing to present useful information and guidelines to their target audience through unique and rich pieces of content.
- Is your budget low or limited? Yes. Then run an inbound marketing campaign to see magical results. All you need is a creative content team that knows your target audience’s needs and provides them with a solution that achieves your brand’s needs.
- Inbound marketing works effectively if you need to draw a full image of your brand in your clients’ minds, as creative content creation does this role ideally.
4.Is Inbound Marketing Effective?
Inbound marketing depends on the idea of sales without selling by promoting knowledge and information that highlights the advantages of the services or the products and industry. But what are the benefits of this strategy?
- It generates more leads than outbound marketing.
- Leads generated through inbound marketing have a higher chance of converting, which develops your relationships with potential customers.
- Inbound marketing saves money as the cost of lead acquisition for it is at least 67% less than traditional marketing.
- Inbound Marketing’s leads come in high quality because they are people who are genuinely interested in your content and brand.
- It works wonders for social media shares, brand awareness, and search engine optimization efforts.
- It allows the customers to engage with the brand at any time as it’s non-invasive.
Finally, if you want to know more about the services of inbound marketing or the latest content marketing strategies to market your business, you can contact MENABLOOM, and its experts will guide you with pleasure.